A State dedicated to Desert Research, Development and Living
THE ANTARCTICA OF AFRICA
Introducing the Bir Tawil International Desert, Scientific, Environmental Research Ecosystem
Bir Tawil IDESR Ecosystem objective is to cultivate a knowledge management culture through promotion of research and publications that will be shared and transfer within the international community.
Conduct research to explore the natural resources in the desert to be utilized at sustainable manner in Agriculture and improving livelihood of desert communities.
United Nations SDG 15
Preserving life on land requires concerted action not only to protect terrestrial ecosystems, but to restore them, and promote their sustainable use for the future. Goal 15 calls for urgent action to halt the degradation of natural habitats, and to integrate ecosystem and biodiversity values into local planning and development processes.
Introducing The Corporate Bir Tawil International Desert, Scientific, Research Ecosystem (IDSRE)
The Antarctica of Africa
(Global warming could create 150 million ‘climate refugees’ by 2050) (1) (Desert Living-Leaving no one behind, people of African descent and the SDG 2030) Research and testing of concrete made with desert sand.
Renewable Energy Manufacturing, Production and Research
- Solar Panel Production, Research and Manufacturing
- Facilities Energy storage research and development Research
- Development and Manufacture of low cost solar cells Perovskite Carbon based photovoltaic devices
- Solar thermal Glass manufacturing and research (desert silicon)
- Solar powered research of water harvesting devices.
- Solar powered vehicle research, development and manufacturing
Greenhouse Horticulture Research
- Greenhouse Farming and Research
- Hydroponic Farming
- Aquaponic Farming
- Desert horticulture research
- Drought-resistant plants research
- Atmospheric water generator research and development